Monday, January 30, 2006

 

No Time

As both of my readers may have noticed, I haven't posted for a while. Well, ok, about six weeks.

This is because there is not enough time in the day, or in the week. Seriously! Who would have thought that having a job and a kid would occupy so much time? Not me...

As a result, I no longer seem to have any time available to do any of the things I like to do, let alone spend time blogging about them. I used to run and play in a bunch of roleplaying games with my geeky mates. I used to draw and write. I used to do all sorts of complicated woodworking projects out in my shed. I used to spend endless hours playing computer games. I used to spend endless hours painting little miniatures and then playing tabletop wargames with them. I used to take bizarre photos and publish them on DeviantArt. I even used to get involved in amateur filmmaking (No, not that sort of amateur film!).

Somehow I just don't seem to find the time to do any of that anymore. I find it really frustrating.

If I could figure out a way to still get paid without having to spend the 48-50 hours a week going to work, working and then coming home, things would be much better.

Any suggestions?

Comments:
I cna forward you on some of the delightful spam I get. No, not increasing the size of your wad, but rather the money making ones that allow you to earn $$$ from the comfort of your home.

Or (looks around), you can go halvies on a deal I'm putting together for a gent from, let's just say Coite de I____ . Sure there's been some complications, but the 15K I've spent thus far will be a pittance compared to the 30% of the 15 mill US I'm about to get.
 
Actually, I've been doing pretty well. All these nice folks keep sending me "insider" stock market reports with all the good oil on what stocks to buy.

I don't know where they got my name from but they insist I'm the only person they've told!
 
You are still managing some of the roleplaying... But maybe not as much or as in depth as you could have in the past, on account of your little angel deciding she wants some daddy time.

I have no suggestions for get rich quick schemes. If I did, I'd be getting rich. :(
 
Well at least you have managed to post this year :)
 
See you have many more than two readers :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?