Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

More Cities

I got my prize for winning the Cities map contest. Basically, it's a small stone idol which teleports you to the heart of R'lyeh when you examine it. Funky. In the game, R'lyeh is an extra-dimensional space which is accessed from an island in the middle of the southern ocean. Funny thing is, you have to sail in a circle to arrive there! Me, I just look at the idol...

For the record, I am currently waiting for the Gorgan to appear in the palace on the Isle of the Gorgan. If I can kill it, I get its head, which I can use to turn monsters to stone or I can ferment with milk to make Gorgon-zola cheese. Yummy.

Oh, and I've done a picture of my character, who wears a badge which says "Looks like Godzilla wearing an octopus hat", a loving reference to The Real Ghostbusters.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?